1. Liquid Inkjet is a water-based ink. Can be classified into 3 categories.
* Dye inks are easily dissolved. Printed in "not waterproof"
* Pigment ink is currently available in many printers. Bring the mixture of Dura Brite into the mixture to ensure that the print is durable. Do not melt away "waterproof".
* Generic printer in the market will use. This type of ink *
2. Dye Sublimation ink in this type. Special ingredients It looks like a thin film. When printing, it consists of three color CMYs. The black part is made up of three colors. The cost of this type of ink is expensive. The prints are crisp, waterproof, and fine. Suitable for work requiring resolution. The print quality of the ink depends on the type of toner used.
Dye-based ink is used in general printing. A mixture of water. Easy care This type of ink has evolved to be more stable and more reliable.
4. Pigment Ink, which has water-resistant, sun-resistant, heat-resistant. It is not popular as it should be. Because of the large particles of ink. Dye-based ink is also available.
And thermal ribbons were used in the production date. Barcode Expiration Date
For more information
FILM MASTER (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
555 Soi Saen Sabai 4 Rama IV Road, Prakanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110